Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Are The Names Of Heather Brooke's Friends

P2 Soft Nailpolish Remover - orange

In the packet of P2 nail products, which were kindly made available for testing, was among other things, the Soft Nailpolish Remover .
The nail polish remover is acetone-free and removed according to package "carefully and thoroughly nail polish with passion fruit oil and tangerine flavor" . The removal was from me now since it had him (about 1 month) also used regularly. I usually use nail polish remover containing acetone. Why am I like that better actually, this article can be found in .

Packaging: The nail polish remover with a pump dispenser equipped. This is of course very convenient because the bottle is stopped at the use of the base. I had some time ago the green P2 remover and found the pump dispenser handy. After several months of use of the pump dispenser did often not the way I want. Sometimes I could just pump a little after several product get out, despite the fact that the remover was still fully a third were. My plan to topple, other distances in the packaging, I was not good. That was my previous experience with a pump dispenser.
This copy here it works smoothly so far.

set when shooting the photos for this story I found, however, that the donor is very tight. Suddenly I was a little trickle down my arm. It came out of the catch, which was of course closed. I considered the remover over the sink and behold, it ran and ran and ran.
After I pressed a few times the pump dispenser was the nightmare over. shaking and tilting brought nothing, the distance was again tight. I myself was shocked but right. Definitely is the remover until his last drop on in my bathroom and can not travel.

Smell: sometimes an important criterion for I smell of a nail polish removal. This smells to me at all to tangerine. Smell like passion fruit is, I do not know. I find the smell quite as pungent . I smell nail polish remover, the more enjoyable. Fortunately, the smell dissipates after a while. The green P2 Remover in Pump Dispenser there was penetrating: after repeated hand washing him I could still clearly smell the fingers.

Application: Armed with a cotton pad I press on the pump dispenser and the cotton pad soaks up the liquid. When a pump splices get just the right amount on my cotton pad. As the remover is acetone-free, the nail polish removal process will take longer than a remover containing acetone. If then a glitter paint must be removed, it takes quite a while until everything is completely removed. Unlike the non-acetone remover, which I had been so dry this remover my nails not . Especially with the green P2 remover which for me was quite extreme.
The Soft Nailpolish Remover my nails look nice after treatment of healthy. The nail tips are pure white and semitransparent somehow, as so often with other nail polish remover:
directly to the nail varnish removal other distances it over. Then, the shine is gone. I would, after all, maximum durability for my nail polish.
personal conclusion: For a non-acetone
paint remover I find the features of the proposed product really well. Above all, that the nails do not work after using dry, I like very well. Unfortunately I feel the pump packaging disturbing than anything. As the remover is already dropped out of the closed shutter, I would not like to pack the product in a suitcase. Of course you can fill for this purpose, a little bit. need to travel you eh not a whole bottle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment